Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sophisticated Political Analysis

With all the distraction caused by <the world's favorite airline> we've been neglecting our core mission - the provision of cogent political analysis:




 Heathrow Airport, one of the world's busiest international air hubs, faced a torrent of criticism Tuesday after it cancelled more than 700 takeoffs and landings, continuing snarls that began with a weekend snowstorm that arrived at the height of holiday travel season.
Germany's main air hub, Frankfurt, was forced to cancel almost 300 flights and Heathrow Airport in the UK said it would continue to run only 30% of flights until 0600 GMT on Wednesday.

28 comments:

  1. I don't understand anything about politics, I just know the basic stuff, but that video's funny. And in response to your question on my blog, that picture wasn't taken in a lighthouse but in Washington D.C at the glass pyramids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I could smell that video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what is worse, the video (as she fans the room) or the tangled web at the airports.. I really hate to think of how much $$$ has been lost on cxld. flights...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to ask why somebody would make that video, then I realised that I don't want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mate i feel for you, all my friends are being held up on these shit flights too

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all the nice comments on my blog, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent political commentary as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that was particularly enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think being stuck in that airport made you lose your mind...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cancel more than 700???well, they sure deserve a torrent of criticism!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe, I bet that's what they really do when they meet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why are there so few good politicians?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I usually love torrents... but not ones of criticism.

    ReplyDelete
  15. excellent to watch to get into the christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well that's a different take on an old classic lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's one hell of a funny vid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ha ha, very funny video! supportin :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Barney Frank looks like he could rip some nasty ones IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  20. For some reason, I watched it again without audio. Help me.

    ReplyDelete