Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Over 9,000 Pageviews!

* Offer terms
  1. Entrants must be residents of the State of Euphoria, Delusion or Delerium and be 99 years of age or older (and have your parent's permission).
  2. Employees of vote-sanchez.com LLC, its parent, subsidiaries, contest sponsors, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any other media, and the immediate family members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings) of each of the above are eligible to enter and/or to win. Everybody else ISN'T.


Amid mounting criticism of Heathrow's response to the weekend's snowfall, airline passengers were told to expect delays and flight cancellations "beyond Christmas Day".
Snow and ice grounded two thirds of flights at Heathrow yesterday, with Terminals One and Three becoming so congested that passengers were told to stay away.
Some travellers faced a fourth night sleeping in terminal buildings in the hope of getting on a plane.

36 comments:

  1. hot damn! christmas is back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MrB: No he's at 10,016. Get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright! A free nothing! Man I can't wait not to use it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just skip the line and go ahead and be the winner?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas at the airport is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeeeeey :)))

    you did it well. you have so many followers. how did you do that? wants more follower :((((

    xoxo


    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope one day that I can sleep in an airport terminal for a while. I'll get a job there and eat ketchup crackers for appetizers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha!! Love the "prize"! Very innovative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10,000?? Can I touch you King Midas?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be waiting for my prized nothing, but it better come soon. I'm already 102 years old, i'm liable to die at any second.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, seems a lot of people loveyour wise comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I never win! This is the..*reads fine print*. Shit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the heads up about the bug it my RSS update, will look into it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm the 28th commenter, I assume this means I win a flight to Heathrow via being delayed here AND there.

    Representing Delirium, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. over 9000!! Grats man on the page viwes. That banner is a lot more realistic than the ones I seen on the internet lol. Looking forward to more of your work :D.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for the tip with the translator. ... I have it now:)))...thx

    xoxo


    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Played a bit with my RSS settings and it should be ok now, check it out when you have a spare moment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hate hate Heathrow, I had to sleep in the airport once because the plane flight was delayed!! congrats on the views!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thats awesome. im close behind ya. i'll let ya know when i hit 10k though :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats!

    was it hard pressing reload 9,000 times?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! Hopefully I can get there one day...

    ReplyDelete