Fuxonic King : Experience massive sound with our cables.
Audiophile cables are utterly beyond parody. All we can do is to point you to the write up for Nordost ODIN interconnect cables: a snip at only £12,260.00 for a 1m pair. Their specs are as impressive as the price:
- INSULATION: High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- CONSTRUCTION: Precision Dual Micro Mono-Filament and TSC design
- CONDUCTORS: 8 x 23 AWG extruded silver over 99.99999% OFC
- PROPAGATION DELAY: 90% speed of light
- OVERALL SHIELD COVERAGE: 100% Total Coverage
It's easy for us all to sneer at audiophile excesses, but the real purpose of these products is to set a benchmark for the upper bounds of stupidity. This allows Joe-Sixpack to walk into Best Buy and buy a piece of the dream: by paying a couple of hundred bucks for gold-plated HDMI cables. He can then invite some friends over and show off to them the blackness of his blacks and the silence of his silences.
If you want a piece of the dream, click the link and treat yourself to a little every-day audiophile luxury.