1. DENIAL: They can't have shut down the airport for a couple of inches of snow.
2. ANGER: They shut down the f*cking airport for a couple of inches of snow!
3. BARGAINING: If I could just get through to the help desk, I'd take anything.
4. DEPRESSION: Two f*cking weeks of "A Charlie Brown Christmas".
5. ACCEPTANCE: I've never watched it. Maybe I'll like it... Maybe.
From "Top Ten Tips for Getting the Cheapest Airfare"
by Michael Bluejay - Award-winning writer.
#9 For U.S. to Europe, fly to London first.
Thanks a bundle Michael!