Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Product Review : Edible Engorgements

You're probably all familiar with Edible Arrangements - delicious edible fruit bouquets that make the perfect centerpiece on special, fruity, occasions. But, what about the rest of the year, when you're not throwing parties for fruit-flies?
That's where Edible Engorgements™ comes in. For a single low payment of $199.99 or three easy payments of $99.99, they'll send you a beautiful selection of fresh, ithyphallic vegetables each month for the next twelve months.

Edible Engorgements - the healthy alternative to Fruit-by-the-Foot


Share your Engorgement with a friend.




Want some hot veg-on-veg action but too cheap to pay up?


Click on the link and grow your own.

32 comments:

  1. oh wow. the things some people would buy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think I can pass on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for this woman living like a damned nun, where is that toll Free number..Ha!!

    (I love The Angry Man's comment..haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes i dont even know what the... but your humor always appeals to me. its sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very lucrative business idea, with so many fruits and vegetables being shaped like wangs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mind is now gone.

    @cooperlife: ... yes ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of an adult movie I watched once. The places she stuck that eggplant was disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suddenly never want to eat those vegetables again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's too expensive for me... 500$ for vegetables... unbelievable :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see the edible arrangement vans all around Phoenix.....and I don't need an engorgement, I already have issues keeping mine in my pants....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hell yeah I want some hot veg-on-veg action. Do you mean vegetables or vegetarians? Either way, I'm game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how can i make sure i get the large bananas and not the small ones that curve off to the right??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems Sucio finally revealed the truth about his work in agriculture

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really hope that's a joke. Esp. since you could probably go to your local supermarket if you really had that...craving.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol i know these pics, they are from a classic theatre lysistrata we played it last year :D it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad you didn't use a banana, that would have been too easy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is this part of getting your 5 a day?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, the placement of them is just hilarious. However, I don't see myself having the need for them anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete